Wexford is located in Toronto's Scarborough region, dates back to the 1840s and prides itself on its natural beauty and its cultural diversity. Wexford is full of food shops and restaurants featuring cuisines from all over the world – including Africa, India, the Caribbean, the Mediterranean, Greece and Italy. If you’re thinking about investing in Toronto real estate, check out the city’s listings and take your pick from some of Wexford’s best apartments, condos and houses today. No matter whether you’re thinking about renting, leasing or purchasing a home in Wexford, you can be sure that this great Toronto neighbourhood has just the real estate opportunity you’re looking for.
Wexford is located in the eastern part of the city, on the western end of the former Township, Borough, and City of Scarborough, spanning Lawrence Avenue East between Victoria Park Avenue and Birchmount Road.
The area consists of mostly post-World War II type bungalow housing, apartments, retail and commercial space.
- Westford Shopping Centre
- Precious Blood Roman Catholic Church
- St. John's Greek Orthodox Church
- St. Jude's Anglican Church
- Scarborough Citadel of the Salvation Army
- Wexford Collegiate School for the Arts (high school)
- Wexford Heights Plaza
- Wexford Heights United Church (2002 Merger of the historic Zion-Wexford and Wilmar Heights congregations)
- Wexford Presbyterian Church
- Wexford Public School
- Wexford Soccer Club