HULLMARK CORPORATE CENTRE
North York, Toronto
A signature office condominium is rising soon at the intersection of Yonge and Sheppard, featuring the most prestigious offices to grace the North York skyline. This is an exceptional opportunity for those who want to own a defining landmark business address in the heart of downtown North York.
Office Unit Features & Finishes
- Floor Structural concrete slab and exposed concrete surface.
- Demising walls separating the unit from the remaining units shall be constructed of either taped and sanded drywall on metal studs (complete with acoustic insulation) and/or exposed re-enforced concrete columns/walls and/or block wall. The outside perimeter wall adjacent to the common corridor(s) will be constructed of taped and sanded drywall on metal studs complete with thermal insulation.
- Exposed concrete ceiling; ceiling heights on levels 2 – 5 will be approximately 13’0″.
- Ceiling heights on levels 6 – 12 will be approximately 12’0″.
- Electrical 100 amps, 120/208 volts, 3 phase, 4 wire service, complete with 100A, 3 phase, 42 circuit panel board. The panel board will be equipped with one single pole breaker connected to an in-suite fan coil unit and 41 circuit breaker spaces. The panel board will be installed in accordance with the vendor’s architetural and electrical plans.
Two (2) empty conduits for telephone and/or cable television will be provided to a point within the unit from the condominium’s telephone/cable room, in accordance with the service provider’s requirements and equipment.
Heating Ventilation, and Air Conditioning (HVAC)
- Heating/cooling by a HVAC unit(s) mounted on the underside of the ceiling of the unit. The HVAC unit shall be individually heated and cooled by an independent 4 pipe horizontal fan coil unit. Capped fresh air duct and exhaust duct (150 mm x 150 mm) will beprovided at exterior wall/glazing.
- A capped 13 mm cold water line supplied by individual check meter to a location near the rear corridor wall of the unit; 50 mm plumbing vent, together with sanitary drainage to be roughed in “above floor level" by the vendor; and any domestic hot water required shall be provided by way of an electric domestic hot water heater acquired or rented by the purchaser at its sole cost and expense. (There is no gas service to be the unit).
Life Safety Systems
The unit shall include a sprinkler system with the applicable provisions of the Ontario Building Code. Each unit will be equipped with a fire alarm speaker.
- High performance building with energy saving features, certified by National Resources Canada – 25% better than Model National Energy Code for Buildings.
- Bike parking for occupants and visitors, including shower facilities.
- Water saving features to reduce potable water consumption by 20%-30% in common areas.
- Building energy management systems to help control and conserve utility usage.
- 3rd party review and commissioning of base building systems.
- Low volatile organic compound materials for improved indoor air quality including paint, carpet and adhesives.
- Energy efficient lighting with motion and/or daylight sensors where applicable.
- Energy efficient windows including low ‘E’ glass, Argon filled sealed units, warm edge spacers and coated reflective glass “curtain wall”system.
Complete with colour co-ordinated sunscreen roller shades.
The unit will be sub-metered for electrical, heating, cooling, and cold water consumption.
The exterior wall comprises a glazed curtain wall with energy efficient windows.
GENERAL BUILDING INFORMATION
Commercial office area Floors 2 – 12 Number of office units 198 (office units can be combined) Typical Floor Plate 18,500 SF Coming January 2010
Canada’s most prestigious office condominium North York’s most succesful residential community Business Concierge Service in Lobby Common Executive Boardrooms Paid Underground Commercial Parking Facility Whole Foods Market LEED® designed for energy efficiency, materials selection and indoor air quality Direct access to both the Yonge and Sheppard subway lines PERMITTED USES Business and Professional Offices Professional Medical Offices